What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide website owners with information about how their website is used.
- To provide a better user experience on our website
- To analyse how our website is used and to improve its performance
- To personalise the content and ads that you see on our website
- To provide social media features
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of our website and cannot be disabled. They help us to provide basic website features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often and whether visitors receive error messages from certain pages. We use this information to improve the performance of our website and to provide a better user experience.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your language preference) and to provide enhanced, more personal features. They can also be used to provide services such as live chat support.
Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. They are typically used to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user, and to limit the number of times a user sees a particular ad.
We may use third-party cookies on our website for the following purposes:
- To provide analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to analyze how our website is used
- To display ads on our website that are relevant to your interests, based on your browsing history
- To provide social media features, such as sharing buttons
Your Choices About Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies on our website at any time by changing your browser settings. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website.